Wednesday, October 6, 2010

EOC Week 1: My Voice

What is there to voice about web design? Well, what is there to not voice about it? There are various fields under the design concept. There’s graphic design, interior design, fashion design, web design, and much more. I've been working within the web design field for quite some time. My knowledge towards web designing and scripting are phenomenal. Not only am I an excellent web designer, but an excellent coder as well. There’s an unexplainable rush of adrenaline as soon as you construct a website or design of some sort. You’re constantly giving yourself a creative workout. Once you open a document in Adobe Photoshop, you begin to develop a rush of questions. What are the main topics and/or products of the website? How do I want the user to interact with the website? How can I make the website user friendly? What am I going to do to accomplish that? As you start to develop these questions, you begin to figure out how to work them into your design; giving yourself a creative work out without having to pay a monthly fee for 24 Hour Fitness. It’s all about success. As I was always taught, the most successful people are the best of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment