Wednesday, December 8, 2010

EOC Week 10 - Working My Channels

Shotz is a beverage for the age range of 18 to 30. Why did I say that little piece of information if it’s irrelevant to you? If you don’t know what Shotz is then why would that information become of any use to you?  Ideally, because the success of individual channel members depends on overall channel success, all channel firms should work together smoothly.” (Marketing: An Introduction). I plan to work with various markets to channel success accurately. A product, brand, company, etc. can’t be successful without other outsourcing channels. My created beverage will be pushed through convenient stores along with the highest distributor of all liquor, Lee’s Liquor. I plan to flood the magazines with advertisements so people can become familiar with the beverage and the brand itself. It takes money to make money so I also plan to buy the front spots on the shelves to push the product out the stores. I want the beverage to wipe away the market strictly from word of mouth. Advertising and pushing beer is a pretty intense process but when people talk about the beer? That’s what sells the product! Getting the consumer to spend their money on the beverage is the key problem to any new product; which is why I plan on doing all of the above processes to make Shotz a successful beverage for the market. It’s an enjoyable drink and I feel this beverage can go along ways. By taking over flooding the shelves in corner stores, Lee’s Liquor, and magazine advertisements, I should accomplish the goal of putting the beverage in many hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment